Seventh Post

 Hey Blog, 

    This week I looked at a few different teacher's profiles on a school's website. I first looked at a Physics teacher's page and it included very helpful information for his students such as a teacher introduction, course calendar for each quarter, and different student resources if they are struggling. The second teacher that I looked at was an Art History and World History teacher. I found her site very helpful because it contained a syllabus, course calendar, graduation requirements, a class website, email, and many other helpful resources for both courses. At the end of the blogpost, I will share images and links to both of these.

    There are many ways to be a highly productive teacher and one of the tools that I hope to use is online games and activities. These will definitely be beneficial in increasing student engagement and encouraging students to have fun learning each topic. My goal is to teach K-1 or Middle School English. This tool will be highly impactful in the productivity of my students because they will be likely to enjoy and foster positive learning behaviors, as well as gain more insight into what is being taught. Creating a website with assignments and course materials will be one huge way that I will remain a highly productive teacher. I remember my mom and I checking my teacher's blogs each night to make sure that my work was always done, and it made me feel very responsible. I think that blogging is a fun way of letting everyone know what is going on and adding small things to make it more exciting for the students is always going to be a bonus.

    Personally, I did not like using Wiki. I had never used the site before, and it did not seem like a site many educators use. It was very easy to navigate and similar to Google Docs it was group friendly, but it just seemed odd. This site is a simple and easy way to put out information and gain feedback, but I do not see myself using it in the future. This is because like I have said it just seemed off and while I was using it during my group assignment the link did not work very well, and my contribution stated that it was done by another individual in the group because I had to use her account. 

Aley, Mark / Welcome (leonschools.net)

Davis, Kate / AP Art History (leonschools.net)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninth Post

Sixth Post